Why Buy a Hot Tub?
We have all the information you need to make buying and installing a hot tub a breeze. Once you welcome a Sundance® Spas hot tub into your home, your world will never be the same.
When To Buy
Are you wondering about the best time to buy a hot tub? Many potential customers have made up their minds to add to their lives and melt away their stress by purchasing a Sundance® Spas hot tub, but aren’t sure when to do it. Of course, you want to start improving your health and enjoying a more relaxing lifestyle right away. The good news is that, any time is a great time to buy.
However, it might surprise you to learn that winter is the season in which many people start thinking about purchasing an outdoor hot tub. Picture yourself enjoying a welcome hydromassage as the steam rises from the water’s surface in the chilly winter air. That’s a scene that enters the minds of many homeowners when the temperature drops. As tempting as it may be to bring a hot tub home in the wintertime, your installation may be dependant on the weather outside. If the ground is frozen, you may want to wait until it thaws to begin your outdoor installation. For more information, visit your local Netherlands Sundance® Spas dealer today.
Winter or Spring?
The benefits of hydrotherapy in your spa are especially noticeable in the winter months. Many people tend to be less active when it is cold outside—and spend more time in their cozy homes. With a Sundance® Spas outdoor hot tub, you can get outside, stretch, relax and warm those muscles up in the comfort in the soothing waters of your spa. And if you have one of our best energy-efficient hot tubs, you can also save on operating costs in winter.
Early spring is also a popular time to start thinking about purchasing an outdoor hot tub, in order to have one installed and ready to use in time for summer. During the summer, you can use your hot tub at a lower temperature without having to heat a large body of water, or use it at night for added ambiance. And, during fall, the crisp air and your spa are the perfect pairing for admiring the pretty changing leaves or gazing at the constellations. Local authorized dealers are also experts on how to care for outdoor hot tubs in any season, and can tell you about special financing and other offers. Now is the time to pay your local Sundance® Spas dealer in The Netherlands a visit.
Choosing The Best Spa For You
Hot tubs from the Sundance® Spas brand come in many sizes and seat configurations so that you can find a spa that best enhances your lifestyle. Here are some things to consider when choosing the right spa for you. With a long history of loyal customers trusting our brand to deliver the best portable hot tubs on the market, Sundance® Spas has been making award-winning products since 1979. We’ve received more accolades and honours than any other company in the industry, and dealers who are the best and most knowledgeable in the industry.
Hot Tub Sizes
Perfect for big families or those who frequently have guests over, our large hot tubs can comfortably seat up to eight adults. Medium-sized hot tubs are great for growing families or for accommodating groups of four, five, or six adults. Ideal for young couples, empty-nesters, and those who don’t entertain often, small hot tubs offer an intimate spa environment without compromising on quality.
Lounge or no lounge?
How you plan to use your spa plays into your decision on choosing the best hot tub. While all of our spas offer plenty of room to relax, help combat sleeplessness, and relieve muscle soreness, there are a few things to consider. Spas with lounges offer optimum neck-to-feet relief for relaxation or therapy. Open seating spas have plenty of room for friends and family to gather. One test is to consider when you are relaxing on your couch, do you prefer to recline or sit up?
When you’re ready to dip your toes—or your whole body—in the water, schedule a wet test at your local Sundance® Spas dealership. Stepping into a full-functioning hot tub is the best way to experience and appreciate everything that Sundance® Spas has to offer. Even a dry test will showcase where the water line is, verify soaking depth and allow you to check on a variety of seats. Whenever you want to purchase, Sundance® spas are available for wet testing year-round at many authorized dealers.
Hot Tub Dealer Checklist
Once you know what you’re looking for in a hot tub, and which Sundance® Spas models might be right for you, head to your local dealer with this handy checklist. This will help you remember what questions to ask your hot tub dealer, making it even easier to select the Sundance® Spa that’s perfect for you. Just print it out and you’re good to go!
BEFORE YOU GO IN
Ready to learn more about Sundance® Spas in person? Here’s what to do first:
- Take photos of your backyard so you can show the dealer where you want to place the hot tub.
- If space is tight, gather measurements of areas you are considering.
- Call ahead to see if you can schedule a private “wet test” so you know if you should bring a swimsuit.
QUESTIONS TO ASK THE DEALER
- What is the typical monthly energy cost of running a spa in your area?
- How much time does it take to maintain the hot tub each week?
- How long has the hot tub manufacturer been in business?
- How long has the dealer been in business?
- What is the warranty on the tub and its components?
- Are there accessories available? Covers, steps for easy entry, etc?
Touch and Feel
Take full advantage of your visit to make sure you’ll love your new hot tub.
- Jets – At a minimum with your hand, ideally during a wet test. How adjustable are they, do they match up with high tension areas?
- Seats – Get in the dry hot tub! Tubs vary in size and depth considerably so make sure seats are not too small or large.
- Listen – How loud is it when the jets are running? Do you want a stereo?
- Maintenance – Are the filters easily accessible? Is it easy to use the control panel? Get a demo of typical functions.
- Got kids? – Hot tubs can be big – a smaller, ‘cool down’ seat will give children a great place to sit. Variety of seat heights can accommodate everyone.
- Height – Is it easy to get in?
Wrapping Us Your Visit
- Inspiration – Do they have photos of prior installations, it’s a great source of ideas.
- Getting Ready – Discuss Pre-Delivery Kit with Dealer.
- Availability – How soon can your tub can be installed. Who do you contact for support?
Once you’ve chosen the ideal hot tub for your home, it’s time to start thinking about where to put it. Hot tub installation is a painless process with Sundance® Spas, but there are still a few things to keep in mind when preparing for your investment’s arrival.